We must pay the full price of the goods you ordered before accepting your order. Once we have received the payment, we will send an email to the email address provided in your order form to confirm that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order creates a legally binding agreement between us.
We have the right to refuse your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order for any reason, including, without limitation and whether or not we have received payment if:
- We have insufficient stock to supply the goods you have ordered.
- We do not deliver in your area.
- The goods you ordered were listed at incorrect prices due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information we receive from our suppliers.
- If we reject your order, we will notify you by email and in any case within 30 days of your order the amount deducted by us from your credit card will be credited to your account. Will credit again. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for the disappointment.
- The payable prices of the goods you have ordered are stated in our website.
- You may have to pay extra for delivery and it may not be possible for us to deliver in some places. Our delivery charges are set out on our website.
- All orders are processed in US at the price shown at the time of order. Conversions to other currencies are shown for customer convenience only and are approximate. These prices may vary slightly between the ordering date and the dispatch date.
- The right to cancel your contract
- You may cancel your contract with us at any time from the date of ordering of goods until the end of the fourteenth working day. You do not have to give a reason for canceling your contract and you do not have to pay any penalty.
- You must notify us in writing to cancel your contract.
- If you have received the goods before canceling your contract, you should send the goods back to our contact address at your cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery then you should not pack the goods when they are received by you and you should pay your price as soon as possible and Goods must be returned to our contact address at risk.
- Special Order Items such as Custom Made Garments specifically ordered for your Mac are excluded from our 7 day return routine and can only be returned if delivered defective or by mistake.
- Once you have notified us that you are canceling your contract, any amount debited to us from your credit card will be returned to you as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days of your order. The account will be re-credited.
- If you cancel the contract but do not return the goods to us in the condition in which they were delivered to you or do not pay the delivery costs, we are entitled to deduct the direct cost of receiving the goods from this amount. Shall be. You will be credited again.
Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods you ordered to the address you ordered.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any case within 30 days of your order.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they are delivered to you. Once the goods have been delivered to you, they will be your own responsibility and we will not be responsible for their loss or destruction.
If you have any reason to complain, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may write to the customer service email address email@example.com to lodge a formal complaint.